Should I Build My Own Gun Room?
At Chic Lumber we not only specialize in designing and building your personalized gun room, we can also help you stock it. Chic Lumber located in Warrenton, Missouri has the Gunroom where we sell and trade Smith and Wesson, Glock, Remington, Savage, Ruger, Springfield, Beretta and more. Not only do we sell and trade on weaponry, we also offer firearm equipment brands like Surefire, Blade-Tech, Safariland, as well as other brands. In addition, if we don’t have a particular model you want, we can order it. Beyond that, trading goes on all the time so there may be even other brands in stock at the time of your visit.
Like the other fine craftsmanship work we do such as cabinets, rooms, and storage areas; we can design and build a made-to-order area for your guns and ammo. This can be a special room or closet, a gun cabinet, or both. We are here with all of your building and remodeling needs.
Having a room or cabinet for your guns is necessary for gun safety. If you are going to be an owner of a gun, it is important to talk, know and practice gun safety. Along those lines, here is a short review of some gun safety rules from the NRA. You can read the full list and more details at their site.
- always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use
- be sure the gun is safe to operate
- only use the correct ammunition for the gun
- wear eye and ear protection
- never use a gun when under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- be up-to-date with gun safety instruction
- know your target and what lies beyond it
- store guns where they are not accessible by unauthorized individuals
The NRA mentions that you should be storing guns where they are not accessible by others & that is where we can step in and help. We can design an entire room or a cabinet for your guns and ammo. Have you visited the Gunroom, or currently have fire arms and need something created for storage? Then, contact us. We would be happy to help design and build a made-to-order storage solution for your guns.